1. Ordering: You may place an order in four different ways; 1) Place an order with our friendly, knowledgeable telephone sales staff on our TOLL FREE number (888-342-2345), Fax your order day or night (803-547-2295), visit our website (www.thecrownstore.com), or email (email@example.com).
2. Five Ways To Buy: 1.) Check, 2.) Money order, 3.) MasterCard, 4.) VISA, 5.) American Express. Full amount must accompany each order. We do not accept C.O.D. orders. South Carolina residents add 6% sales tax. Tax is applied to both merchandise and shipping.
3. Quick Service: All merchandise in stock will be shipped and processed within 2 business day after receipt of order when placed during regular business hours, Monday through Friday 9 AM to 5 PM EST. All orders placed after Friday business hours will be processed the following Monday. Most items are insured and tracked with United Parcel Service. We will not ship to P.O. Box numbers.
4. Shipping and Handling Charges: All orders will add $5.00 handling fee plus $5.00 shipping charges (total $10.00). Event Ticket orders, without additional merchandise, will only be charged the $5.00 handling fee. There is no minimum order.
5. Special Shipping Charges: Unusually large or heavy items may incur additional shipping. Add $20.00 to all shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or Canada. Foreign orders add 20% of total bill for airfreight – subject to actual shipping fee.
6. Terms & Late Fees: A signed official purchase order must accompany your order. Terms are from the date of invoice and not the date received. A service charge of 1.5% per month will be added to any account balance over 30 days past due.
7. Shipping Damage: All merchandise is in good condition when the carrier accepts it. Inspect all cartons for damage/shortage at time of delivery and notate any exceptions on delivery receipt. Contact the carrier’s office for inspection and to have claim filed. Retain all original shipping cartons for inspection. Merchandise lost in shipment can be replaced after tracer has been issued and proof of non-delivery is furnished.
8. Warranty: It is expressly agreed that no representations or warranties, expressed or implied, including the warranty of merchantability and warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, have been made or are made by the Seller except as stated herein, and the Seller make no warranty express or implied, as to the fitness for the Buyer’s purpose.
9. Return Policy: No returns will be accepted without our prior authorization. All returns must be prepaid, as we do not accept collect shipments. If defective or our error, you will be credited for return shipping costs. A copy of TheCrownStore invoice on which the merchandise was purchased must be included with the shipment to insure the processing of your credit. Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. All claims must be made within 2 weeks of receipt. Fabric, flag poles, and all other “custom” items are non-refundable.
10. Exchange Policy: If you wish to exchange your merchandise for reason of sizing please contact firstname.lastname@example.org prior to returning. You will be given an return authorization number that will need to be included on the outside of your returned packaging. You will be asked to include a copy of the correspondence and have it shipped back to The CrownStore. Once received and processed The CrownStore will refund you for the cost of the original item, at any time during this process simply place a new order for the item you needed exchanged.
11. ALL EVENT TICKET SALES ARE FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE.
12. ALL DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCT SALES (DIGITAL FILES, AUDIO RECORDINGS, MANUALS, ETC) ARE CONSIDERED FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE.